DATE OF LAST REVISION: 7 DECEMBER 2016
ZombieSwipe is a new type of defensive game. Here you have to keep Stacey the beautiful young damsel in distress save from all the zombies and other kinds of monsters that want to eat her! Save Stacey by using fast swipe actions and crazy weaponry.
Smash Zombies, unravel mummies and rip werewolves apart by using different swiping techniques, swipe as your life depends on it (well Stacey's life does depend on it)! An arsenal of extreme but funny weaponry will be at your disposal in the store and combos of your opbliterating actions will push your scores and coin treasury to new heights!
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Company receives and stores any information you enter through the Game, or provide to Company in any other way. Upon receiving this information Company becomes the owner of the information and is responsible for storing and processing the data in full compliance with local regulatory standards. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including but not limited to your e-mail address and public Facebook profile. The Game may also request or you may provide to the Game information about your language preferences. Additional information may be required in order to initiate other transactions or activities through the Game. You may also have the opportunity to connect with other players through Facebook integration.
The ZombieSwipe Game is developed on the GameSparks platform. GameSparks is a cloud-based development platform for games developers enabling them to build parts of their game's server-side. GameSparks is used to store all data used for game functionality (including game results and information on the player’s profile, game setup and progress), update the game, handle functionality through cloud code and handle all registration and login events.
2. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Company may automatically collect some information about your mobile device when you access the Game, including IP address, and device operating system. Company may also collect information about your activity, such as time active, or your progress in the Game.
3. FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
The Game uses Facebook integration for the following purposes:
(a) To gather personal facebook profile to help us with connecting and sharing experience in the Game
(b) To help Game recognize you as a previous player and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while you were playing the Game.
(c) To identify the device you are using to access the Game
(d) To help us customize the content and game experience provided to you on the Game.
(e) To help measure and research the effectiveness of game features and offerings.
(f) To help you share contect from the Game to Facebook users in your personal friends circle.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
• for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of the Game and Company services
• to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about the Game
• to respond to your questions and comments
• to handle messaging between you and the Game Developers
• to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Game
• to otherwise customize your experience on the Game
• to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
• to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• to enforce our Game Terms
• and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
5. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company may share your information:
(1) Your activity and data entered into the Game will be shared with Company the developer of the Game.
(2) In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
(3) When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others; and in connection with our other agreements.
Company will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner, except where you have given Company express permission to do so. Company may not share your email address with selected service partners, except where you have expressly requested that Company may do so.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
You have the right to request access to your personal information as processed by the Game. Users can have their account deleted by addressing a written request or a request by email. Provided that no essential data will be lost, Company will honour this request within a maximum period of one month. Users also have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
To exercise these rights, Users may contact Company, please reference DAE Studios nv:
by post: Botenkopersstraat 2, B-8500 Kortrijk, Belgium
by email: email@example.com