Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
DATE OF LAST REVISION: 7 DECEMBER 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using
the ZombieSwipe mobile
application/game AND http://www.zombieswipe.net website (the "Service") operated by DAE Studios NV ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with
these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree
with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
ZombieSwipe is a new type of defensive game. Here you have to keep Stacey the beautiful young damsel in distress save from all the zombies and other kinds of monsters that want to eat her! Save Stacey by using fast swipe actions and crazy weaponry.
Smash Zombies, unravel mummies and rip werewolves apart by using different swiping techniques, swipe as your life depends on it (well Stacey's life does depend on it)! An arsenal of extreme but funny weaponry will be at your disposal in the store and combos of your opbliterating actions will push your scores and coin treasury to new heights!
Unless otherwise stated, DAE Studios NV and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages/screenshots from the Service for your own personal use and/or review purposes subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from the Service
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Service
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Service
• Redistribute content from the Service (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
LINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Service without prior written approval:
• Government agencies
• Search engines
• News organizations
• Review and the likes websites
• Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Service in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Service of other listed businesses
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Service
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Service information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP and Consumers Union;
• dot.com Community sites;
• Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
• Online directory distributors
• Internet portals
• Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
• Educational institutions and trade associations
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Service. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Service upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Service, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS AND/OR MATERIAL FROM OUR SERVICE
If you find any link on our Service or any linked website/service objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Service is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Service remains available or that the material on the Service is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Service and the use of this Service (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may update these Terms and Conditions in the future. We will notify you of material changes to these Terms and Contitions by placing a notice in the Service.
If you have questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org